Role Digital Marketing Executive
Salary £18,000 p.a. plus company bonus
Hours of work 9.00 – 5.30, Monday - Friday
Reporting to Senior Marketing Executive
Location Head Office – Newbridge, Edinburgh
Origin Fitness is a UK based distributor and manufacturer of commercial fitness equipment. Origin works with both distributors and commercial operators to combine both equipment provision and a range of support services which include gym design, marketing, training and servicing.
The company is currently looking to grow its market share in the UK and in markets overseas, with digital marketing a key part in the company’s strategy towards achieving this.
Origin Fitness is seeking a motivated individual to join its marketing department and take on responsibility for the company’s digital marketing activities. The Digital Marketing Executive will be tasked with delivering the online elements of all the projects and campaigns on which the team is working. The ideal candidate will have 2-3 years’ experience working in a digital role.
- Deliver online projects within the marketing team.
- Set up and manage all online advertising across all platforms, Google, Bing, Social Media and others.
- Manage the company’s social media accounts and paid campaigns, working with the team to distribute high quality, engaging content.
- Ensure continued growth of the website’s organic reach by ensuring content is fully optimised.
- Carry out monthly and quarterly reporting on online marketing activity.
- Create and implement highly engaging email marketing campaigns in line with our communications plans.
- Manage website content and make regular updates using our CMS.
- Coordinate with freelancers, developers and agencies where required.
Essential Skills and Competencies
- Search Engine Optimisation
- Adwords management and pay-per-click Advertising
- Google Analytics and reporting from a range of other sources
- Social Media Management, Scheduling and Advertising
- Email Marketing
- Confident copywriter
- Use of Content Management Systems
Desirable Skills and Competencies
- Background in e-commerce
- Experience building email marketing campaigns – Mailchimp Desirable
- Experience using an e-commerce Content Management System – Magento Desirable
- Experience using a CRM System – Salesforce Desirable
- Experience Liaising with Freelancers or Agencies Desirable
- Basic Photoshop for Web Skills Desirable
- Previous use of Google Data Studio
Why join Origin Fitness?
- An Investors in People employer
- Training and support
- Career development
- Opportunities to diversify and specialise your skills
- A lively and open work environment
- Free staff gym at head office
- Free staff car park at head office
How to apply?
- Please send a cover letter and CV to email@example.com
- Closing date for applications is 5pm on Monday 10th April
Only successful candidates will be contacted for interview. No agencies please.