Role Internal Sales Executive
Salary £18,000 p.a. plus commission, OTE £25,000 - £30,000
Hours of work 9.00 – 5.30, Monday - Friday
Reporting to Senior Sales Manager - North Region
Location Newbridge, Edinburgh (Head Office)
We are an innovative company with a strong vision to be the best commercial fitness equipment supplier in the UK. We are passionate about delivering the best customer experience and pride ourselves on building lasting relationships with our customers.
Our values drive our behaviours which create a strong positive culture here at Origin Fitness. Find out more about the company by visiting; www.originfitness.com/about-us
This is a hands-on role that will require you to be highly motivated with a tenacious, enthusiastic attitude. You will be executing a sales strategy to achieve a set sales target through existing customer and new enquiries.
- To deliver a strategic approach to managing a specified customers base
- Build and manage new and existing customer relationships.
- Be an expert in all our product lines (Training Provided)
- Produce and present tailored proposals to deliver best value to customers
- Design the very best in innovative fitness spaces (Training Provided)
- Be an expert within the fitness industry on all trends, customers and competitors
- Work with all departments to ensure the very highest levels of customer experience
- Work with our company Salesforce CRM system to manage all customer communication and pipeline activity consistently and professionally
- Look for opportunities and partnerships that align to our company core values to maximise our brand awareness
- Attend and support our company exhibitions at industry trade shows (if required)
- Input into our inhouse product design team with innovative ideas for new products
Essential Skills and Competencies
- Live and breathe our company values
- Passion for the fitness Industry is essential
- Integrity, work ethic and intelligence
- Willingness to develop skills in business development and sales management
- Openness to learn
- Strong interpersonal skills and a natural communicator
- Competitiveness and consistency
- Strong Initiative and creativity
- An excellent presenter
- Motivate other team members
- A strategic thinker and planner that can implement and deliver a strategy
- Ability to work to a deadline
Desirable Skills and Competencies
- Excel, Word, E-Mail (Microsoft Outlook), PowerPoint
- Autosketch, EC Design or CAD or similar drawing tool would be advantage
- Salesforce or other CRM Experience
Why join Origin Fitness?
- An Investors in People employer
- Training and support
- Career development
- Opportunities to diversify and specialise your skills
- A lively and open work environment
- Free staff gym at head office
- Free staff car park at head office
- 28 days annual leave
- A joint contributory pension scheme.
We are committed to promoting equality and diversity in employment, and follow an equal opportunities policy.
How to apply?
Only successful candidates will be contacted for interview. No agencies please.