- 20 levels of patented Adjustable Resistance
- Interactive Performance Monitor (IPM) with USB port: The IPM displays: time; speed; distance; stoke rate; calories per hour; watts; 16 level adjustment, pacer, and has a heart rate receiver built in. The IPM gives you quick start, manual programs, interval training, USB port allows interactive programming.
- "Step-through" design allows for easy in and out access. Great for rehab patients.
- "Soft touch" comfortable bench seat.
- Easily adjust the power-assisted arm to your preferred workout height. A lower height setting concentrates the workout on core muscles and higher focuses on chest, traps, biceps and triceps. Or set it in the middle and get the best of both worlds.
- Stainless steel marine grade impeller blades housed in a tough polycarbonate tank deliver unprecedented resistance levels and a sensory workout experience to sustain your interest.
- Operates in both forward and reverse directions for complete muscle engagement.
- Built in transportation wheels for easy movement.
- Self-leveling, comfortable ergonomic hand grips reduce wrist torque.
- Features a fixed crank arm configuration for exercise comfort and dependability.
- Wide foot supports ensure a solid platform for any size user to maintain total stability during exercise.
- Easy "on-the-fly" right foot adjustment adjusts resistance level without interrupting the workout.
Compact footprint is only 155 x 61cm (61 x 24")
Max User Weight: 150kg (330lbs
|Warranty Type||Home Warranty|
|Heart Rate Monitor||No|
|Number of users||1|
|Dimensions||155 x 61cm (61 x 24")|
|Floor Space Needed||155 x 61cm (61 x 24")|
|Maximum User Weight||150|
|Colour||Grey EPDM Top Layer|
Delivery and Returns
We offer a range of delivery options, depending on the product you’re buying and where you would like your order delivered. Find out more about our delivery options and returns policy below.
Standard Delivery: Please allow 2-3 business days for delivery. Standard delivery from £9.95 inc-VAT.
Free UK Delivery: Free UK mainland delivery is available on selected products over £99. Please allow 3-5 business days for delivery.
Next Day Delivery: If your order is placed before midday on any business day (Monday-Friday) and you choose Next Day Delivery at checkout your order will be delivered the next working day. Any order placed after midday will be dispatched the next working day. Next working day delivery from £14.99 inc-VAT and is available on selected products only.
Saturday Delivery: If Saturday Delivery is available for the products in your basket we’ll offer you this option at checkout. Your order must be placed before midday on the previous day. Saturday Delivery from £19.99 inc-VAT.
Note: For large or heavy items we currently offer a kerbside pallet drop only. For more details please call 0333 2000 750.
UK postcode exceptions: Free, Next Working Day and Saturday delivery options are currently not available to the following postcodes beginning with: BT, KA27, KA28, FK18-FK21, HS1-HS9, IV1-IV63, PA20-PA88, PH17-PH50, KW1-KW17, PO30-PO41, ZE1, ZE2, ZE3, IM, IOM, JE and GY. Postcode exception areas include Scottish Highlands & Islands, Isle of Man, Channel Islands and Northern Ireland.
Returns Policy: You have fourteen (14) days, from receipt of cancellable goods, to notify us if you wish to cancel your order or exchange an item. For more information on our returns policy please click here.