550RBe Recumbent Bike Highlights
ComfortFit™ - A unique ergonomic seat back and saddle, combined with a low cross over design, make the 550Series Recumbent Bike a leader in user comfort.
InCare™ 2.0 - InCare™ 2.0 provides proactive machine diagnostics via Wi-Fi connection, allowing real-time updates and alerts.
Eco-Friendly - Produced with our planet and our employees in mind, the 550 Series Recumbent Bike meets ErP standards and gives peace of mind to end users and facilities alike.
Intenzacast™ - Users with Android or iOS devices can now mirror entertainment from their mobile device to the e2 Console display
Virtual Scenery - Take your workout to new places: explore beautiful scenery from all over the world that moves dynamically with the user.
Why the 550 RBe Recumbent Bike?
Recumbent bikes are designed so the exerciser sits near to the ground with their legs positioned in front rather than below as with an upright bike or traditional street bicycle and produces similar cardio health benefits.
The recumbent’s step-through design creates a very low-profile seat and frame eliminating the need for exercisers to lift their legs when lowering into the seat. Ideal for those with limited mobility who still desire a cardio workout.
Recumbent bikes can be ideal for people who struggle with upright bikes. Those with lower back issues, neck pain, reduced neck mobility, or other physical limitations may find recumbent bikes to be a comfortable and sustainable way to maintain their cardio goals. This bike option can also place less stress on wrists and elbows.
With Intenza’s e Series line of fitness bikes, you get all the performance features of Intenza cardio equipment with the added benefit of touchscreen connectivity and self-diagnosing, WiFi-enabled, smart machines.
With the heaviest construction in the industry, Intenza products are a testament to quality and performance. The 550RBe is a worthy addition to any facility looking to upgrade its cardio offerings.
- Robust frame structure ensures strength and durability
- Meets European EN957-5 standards for pedal safety bringing peace of mind in stability and performance to exercisers and facility owners alike
- 227 lbs (103 kg) weight provides stable, comfortable workouts
- Inspired by the same award-winning aesthetic as our e Series treadmill
- Equipped with sturdy wheels allowing safe and easy relocation within the facility, as desired
- Embodies Intenza’s signature design style: sleek, contemporary and timeless
Endurance is needed not just for exercise. Endurance is needed for exercise equipment itself. Commercially, fitness equipment can face unrelenting use often in less-than-ideal conditions. The value in high-quality equipment comes from the ability to perform in heat, humidity, and repeated impact hour after hour, day after day, looking good all the while.
That’s endurance. That’s value. That’s the 550RBe.
- Hybrid generator and belt drive system provide consistent performance, smoothly and quietly. Minimal maintenance is performed quickly and easily.
- Bottom bracket assembly with precision sealed ball bearings sustain exceptionally smooth performance
- Aluminum components preserve the premium look of the machine, and your facility, by resisting rust and corrosion even in humid environments
Comfort Fit™ Features
An Intenza bike complements the natural motions of the human body. Comfort and stability are keys to achieving fitness goals, therefore, Intenza bikes are ergonomically designed for optimum comfort and minimum distraction, helping exercisers to stay on their bike and finish their workout.
- The frame’s low crossover design allows for ease of getting on and off the bike.
- Elegant and intuitive, Intenza bike seats are designed to adjust easily using only one hand, left or right, in a seated position, for a refreshingly comfortable exercise experience.
- Ergonomic saddle is comfortable and supportive during even the most rigorous workouts
- Incremental seat adjustment allows exercisers of heights from 4’9” (147cm) to 6’5” (193cm) to achieve optimal knee positioning.
- Ergonomic oversized pedals with grip and integrated straps for quick adjustments and pedalling comfort
- Water bottle and accessory shelf keep personal items neatly stored within reach
- Accommodates users weighing up to 181kg (400lbs)
The most revered brands are those with the best customer service. Scheduled maintenance, software updates, and service needs are addressed promptly and accurately. Facilities can rest assured, servicing an Intenza product is easy, hassle-free, and wholly professional.
- Machines automatically alert Intenza’s InCare™ online service team when attention is needed and troubleshooting is performed based on the information relayed by the products.
- Built-in self-diagnostic tool takes the guesswork out of identifying a maintenance need.
Easy To Learn
The cardio equipment people are most likely to use is the cardio equipment they are most comfortable with – where the learning curve is low and their confidence is high. Exercisers want variety in their workouts but they also want equipment that is quickly understood and easy to use.
- e Series treadmills, bikes, and elliptical trainers, share the same console – eliminating the learning curve between machines and giving exercisers the confidence to explore new workout options.
Easy To Enjoy
Fitness equipment, by its very nature, can be complicated machinery. Intenza products are, indeed, precisely engineered to exacting standards but that is why they’re so logical, so understandable, so kind to your body – the most important machine of all.
- Each Intenza bike features OptiTrain™, a bike mode allowing users to workout at a fixed level regardless of pedal speed.
- Facility operators can preset maximum usage times during peak hours – so everybody gets a chance to enjoy the Intenza machines.
- Water bottle and accessory shelf keep personal items neatly stored within reach.
- The recumbent’s seat back provides ergonomic lumbar support and is made with a highly-breathable mesh finish keeping exercisers comfortable and well-ventilated.
- 15” touchscreen monitor that operates like the smartphones and tablets exercisers use every day, providing exceptional viewing quality.
- Industrial-grade construction ensures long-term performance and function.
- Users enjoy their own music, movies, TV or internet while working out
Easy To Personalise
Beat biking boredom by keeping exercisers engaged using Intenza’s fresh approaches to communicating with them, encouraging healthy competition, and supporting goal achievement.
e Series features include:
- Intuitive, full color, 15” touchscreen monitor easily customisable to one of seven languages: English, Chinese, Korean, German, Japanese, Russian and Spanish
- Connectivity with a variety of tablets and smartphones so exercisers can listen to their own playlists or watch their favorite shows
- Race programs offering fun challenges by racing against existing champions in 1K, 2K, or 4K races
- Fitness tests determine individual’s fitness level based on VO2 max standards
- Seven custom user programs can be saved to USB for future use on any Intenza machine anywhere in the world whether e Series or i Series.
- 6 preset programs: hill, interval, weight loss, cross train, step-by-step, and strength
- Three target programs: Time (10-99 minutes), Distance (1-99 km), or Calories (10-2500 cals)
- Four heart rate control programs in constant power mode: Constant HRC, Interval HRC, Hill HRC, Cardio HRC
- Quick start option
- “Polar-made” telemetry heart rate monitoring system allows exercisers using Polar or Polar-compatible chest belts to wirelessly interact with the monitor for custom workouts and readings based on age and weight.
- For exercisers without Polar or Polar-compatible belts, handlebars equipped with contact sensors providing digital heart rate readings.
|Warranty Type||Commercial Warranty|
|Commercial Warranty Details||
|Adjustable||Seat Adjusts from 147cm to 193cm (user size)|
|Cushion System||Oversized foot pedals and seat for comfort|
|Display||16-inch Capacitive Touch Screen|
|Controls||Touch Screen Controls|
|Post and Slider Material||Aluminium|
|Resistance Levels||40 resistance levels|
|Drive System||Belt Drive System|
|Handlebars||Upper Body Moving Arms|
|Workouts||Race, Fitness Test, HR Programs, Custom Programs, Preset Programs, Target Programs, Quick Start|
|Heart Rate Monitor||No|
|AV Entertainment||Analogue and Digital TV (DVB-T/T2/C/S, ISDB, ATSC)|
|Connectivity||Wi-Fi, Ethernet, Bluetooth Headphone Support, TV Inout, HDMI Input, Headphone Jack, USB Connectivity, C-Safe (TCPIP . RS232) Connectivity|
|Motor||3 Phase Generator|
|Size||User height range: 147cm - 193cm|
|Dimensions||1600 x 700 x 1240mm|
|Maximum User Weight||181kg (400lb)|
Finance Your Purchase
Instant Online Decision - No Paperwork Involved
Finance options are available on all orders over £280. You can select your finance option by adding your item(s) to your shopping basket and then choose the Pay4Later finance option in the payment section at checkout.
Note: Finance is only available to UK residents over the age of 18. Subject to terms and conditions. Signature on delivery will be required. Goods will only be delivered to your billing address, and not to an alternative delivery address. Find out more about financing your purchase.
Delivery and Returns
We offer a range of delivery options, depending on the product you’re buying and where you would like your order delivered. Find out more about our delivery options and returns policy below.
Please allow 3-5 business days for delivery. Standard delivery from £9.95 inc-VAT.
Free UK mainland delivery is available on selected products only. Please allow at least 5-7 business days for delivery.
Note: For large or heavy items we currently offer a kerbside pallet drop only. For more details please call 0333 2000 750.
UK postcode exceptions: Free delivery is currently not available to the following postcodes beginning with: BT, KA27, KA28, FK18-FK21, HS1-HS9, IV1-IV63, PA20-PA88, PH17-PH50, KW1-KW17, PO30-PO41, ZE1, ZE2, ZE3, IM, IOM, JE and GY. Postcode exception areas include Scottish Highlands & Islands, Isle of Man, Channel Islands and Northern Ireland.
Returns Policy: You have fourteen (14) days, from receipt of cancellable goods, to notify us if you wish to cancel your order or exchange an item. For more information on our returns policy please click here.