- Own your own personal training studio.
- Provides a solution that matches the quality of equipment found at the latest independent gym franchises.
- A 20 metre by 10 metre gym studio space that incorporates dedicated body weight training and strength training areas.
- Multiple upgrade options available - We understand that every personal trainer has very unique requirements.
- A fully customisable solution - If you would like to customise this package please contact us to discuss and we will provide a bespoke quotation.
Leasing Options Available
Avoid the high set-up costs of opening or updating your gym facility by spreading the cost of essential fitness equipment over a period of up to 5 years.
- Valuable tax benefits - 100% of every payment towards a leasing agreement is tax deductible.
- Leasing allows for flexible repayment over 24 months to 60 months using direct debit payments.
- Spreading the cost of your gym equipment makes it easier to obtain higher specification equipment.
- Purchasing outright ties up capital, whereas leasing maintains cash within the business for future growth.
- Unlike bank overdraft facilities, leasing provides fixed interest rates for the entire duration of the agreement.
Enter your average client membership fee and the calculator will show the minimum number of members required per month to service the lease.
2 Year Lease2 Years
Costs After Tax Relief
3 Year Lease3 Years
Costs After Tax Relief
4 Year Lease4 Years
Costs After Tax Relief
5 Year Lease5 Years
Costs After Tax Relief
Now Excl. VAT: £499.17 Incl. VAT: £599.00
Excl. VAT: £96.25 Incl. VAT: £115.50
Excl. VAT: £95.29 Incl. VAT: £114.35
Excl. VAT: £5,499.08 Incl. VAT: £6,598.90
Excl. VAT: £384.04 Incl. VAT: £460.85
Excl. VAT: £832.50 Incl. VAT: £999.00
Now Excl. VAT: £86.62 Incl. VAT: £103.94
Excl. VAT: £4,582.41 Incl. VAT: £5,498.89
Excl. VAT: £961.54 Incl. VAT: £1,153.85
Excl. VAT: £1,924.03 Incl. VAT: £2,308.84
This personal trainer equipment package has been created for large studio spaces measuring 20 metres by 10 metres.
With a studio measuring 20m by 10m you have the option of adding a dedicated cardiovascular machine area, an additional power rack, specialised free weight training machines and multiple weight benches. There is also the opportunity to increase your revenue and reduce your monthly overhead by inviting other personal trainers to use your gym studio space.
- Impulse IT Dual Adjustable Pulley (IF-IT9330)
- 4 x Impulse IT Multi Adjustable Weight Bench (IF-IT7011)
- 2 x Origin Functional Rig Half Power Rack Station (IF-OF-IZ7004)
- Impulse IT Seated Preacher Curl (IF-IT7002)
- Impulse Sterling Glute Ham Bench (IF-SL7013)
Free Weights & Accessories
- Origin Pro 2.5kg-30kg Dumbbell Set Including Rack (NTS-RDB30R)
- Origin 200kg Rubber Olympic Weight Plate Set (NTS-ROP200)
- 2 x Origin 7ft Standard Olympic Weight Bar (NTS-TSB86R)
- 2 x Origin Clamp Collars (NTS-OCC)
- Origin Medicine Balls Set (1-5kg) with Rack
- Origin Sandbags (5kg-25kg) including Rack
Suspension Training Equipment
- 4 x CrossCore180 Rotational Bodyweight Training System (MDA-E-1400-CC-180)
- 4 x TRX Xmount (TRX-TRXXMOUNT2)
- Impulse PS300 Indoor Cycle (IF-PS300)
- Impulse RT700 Treadmill (IF-RT700)
- Impulse RE700 Elliptical Trainer (IF-RE700)
- Concept 2 Rowing Machine (CN2-2711)
Customise Your Package
We understand that every personal trainer has very unique requirements. To help provide you and your clients a solution that is tailored specifically to your needs we have included several different upgrade options for each training zone.
This flexible package structure should enable you to create a package to your own unique and specific requirements.
Upgrade your Treadmill
Choosing a higher specification treadmill ensures that your clients have the best indoor running experience currently available.
Upgrade your Exercise Bike
The Real-time feedback of your clients power output from a Wattbike simplifies the tracking of improvements in fitness levels over time and also enables you to show your clients how effective your training services are. We would encourage you to upgrade your exercise bike to a Wattbike Pro Indoor Cycle and take advantage of the most advanced indoor exercise bike currently available on the market.
Upgrade your Elliptical Cross Trainer
Ensure your clients cardiovascular training doesn't increase the chances of them getting injured with a low impact workout using the revolutionary Cybex Arc Trainer.
Upgrade your Weight Lifting Bar
Are the majority of your clients female? Choose the Origin Womens 15kg Weight Lifting Bar - A skinnier bar for smaller hands.
Will you be encouraging your clients to try more dynamic Olympic lifts, such as power cleans or deadlifts? Upgrade your weight bar to an Origin High Performance Weight Bar.
Upgrade your Suspension Training Straps
Upgrade options to the original and best known suspension training straps, TRX is also available.
All prices advertised are for gym equipment only. Gym flooring, wall graphics and mirrors are available but will incur an additional charge. Equipment models, branding and colours are for illustration purposes only. Products sold as part of the package may vary.
Finance Your Purchase
Instant Online Decision - No Paperwork Involved
Finance options are available on all orders over £280. You can select your finance option by adding your item(s) to your shopping basket and then choose the Pay4Later finance option in the payment section at checkout.
Note: Finance is only available to UK residents over the age of 18. Subject to terms and conditions. Signature on delivery will be required. Goods will only be delivered to your billing address, and not to an alternative delivery address. Find out more about financing your purchase.
Delivery and Returns
We offer a range of delivery options, depending on the product you’re buying and where you would like your order delivered. Find out more about our delivery options and returns policy below.
Please allow 3-5 business days for delivery. Standard delivery from £9.95 inc-VAT.
Free UK mainland delivery is available on selected products only. Please allow at least 5-7 business days for delivery.
Note: For large or heavy items we currently offer a kerbside pallet drop only. For more details please call 0333 2000 750.
UK postcode exceptions: Free delivery is currently not available to the following postcodes beginning with: BT, KA27, KA28, FK18-FK21, HS1-HS9, IV1-IV63, PA20-PA88, PH17-PH50, KW1-KW17, PO30-PO41, ZE1, ZE2, ZE3, IM, IOM, JE and GY. Postcode exception areas include Scottish Highlands & Islands, Isle of Man, Channel Islands and Northern Ireland.
Returns Policy: You have fourteen (14) days, from receipt of cancellable goods, to notify us if you wish to cancel your order or exchange an item. For more information on our returns policy please click here.