Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Excl. VAT: £499.99 Incl. VAT: £599.99
Now Excl. VAT: £749.16 Incl. VAT: £898.99
Excl. VAT: £812.50 Incl. VAT: £975.00
The Spinner ® NXT manufactured by Star Trac is our top-of-the-line bike that performs as great as it looks. The revolutionary all-aluminum frame uses custom designed tubing that helps repel sweat and provides a secure fit for the adjustable seat and handlebars. The large bladed forks help prevent sweat from reaching the drive train and flywheel while providing maximum stability.
The Spinner ® NXT Incorporates a very functional dual water bottle holder (or a water bottle/remote control holder) that won't bend or break like a traditional water bottle cage. The Spinner ® NXT also utilizes dual sided pedals with a traditional basket on one side and SPD compatible cleat system on the other. Our dual-sided SPD compatible pedal was designed specifically for the Spinner ® line of bikes and is by far and away the most durable and functional indoor cycling pedal available.
The Spinner ® NXT is one of four commercial quality bikes that are specifically manufactured by Star Trac for the Spinning ® program. What's nice about the design of our award-winning Spinner ® NXT is that it truly looks great in any environment. Like the entire line of Spinner ® bikes, the Spinner ® NXT features a micro-adjust seat that allows infinite fore-aft adjustment. The closely positioned holes on the vertical adjustments (handle bars and seat post) won't slip and provide maximum adjustability for riders of all sizes.
- Frame: Oval-shaped aluminum tubing delivers a distinctive look and unparalleled rust resistance.
- Seat Post: Aluminum, corrosion resistant seat post allows easy adjustment to fit any size rider.
- Seat Slider: Micro-adjustable fore and aft design with intuitive, easy-to-remember numerical marking provides maximum adjustability for all riders.
- Saddle: Flexible seat base with dual-density padding and anatomical cutout ensures comfort throughout any workout.
- Handlebars: No-slip grip design and dual water bottle holders offers the ultimate in functionality and convenience.
- Transport Wheels: Non-marking rubber transport wheels make moving and storing the Spinner ® NXT quick and easy.
- Pedals: Designed specifically for the Spinning ® program, our SPD-compatible, dual-sided platform pedal provides comfort and stability for the casual rider and clip-in capability for use with cycling shoes.
- Crank System: Increased size and strength in the bearings, cranks and axel provide dependable performance for every ride.
Refurbished equipment means:
Machine has been worked on / overhauled. Possibly new parts fitted, all functions and movements work well but can be very slightly rough.
Framework has been repaired or painted if it was rusted or damaged (scrapes, scratches, chips etc).
Guards or covers are repaired if broken, but ok to be scraped or scratched.
Seats, upholstery, grips, running belts etc ok if moderately worn or slightly damaged, but should be replaced if excessively worn or damaged.
Buttons, consoles etc can be worn or damaged slightly – but should be replaced if excessive.
To be cleaned to a reasonable standard.
|Warranty Type||Home and Commercial Warranty|
|Home Warranty Details||1 year parts, no labour|
|Commercial Warranty Details||1 year parts, no labour|
|Heart Rate Monitor||No|
|Dimensions||137 x 35.3 x 102cm|
Delivery and Returns
We offer a range of delivery options, depending on the product you’re buying and where you would like your order delivered. Find out more about our delivery options and returns policy below.
Please allow 3-5 business days for delivery. Standard delivery from £9.95 inc-VAT.
Free UK mainland delivery is available on selected products only. Please allow at least 5-7 business days for delivery.
Note: For large or heavy items we currently offer a kerbside pallet drop only. For more details please call 0333 2000 750.
UK postcode exceptions: Free delivery is currently not available to the following postcodes beginning with: BT, KA27, KA28, FK18-FK21, HS1-HS9, IV1-IV63, PA20-PA88, PH17-PH50, KW1-KW17, PO30-PO41, ZE1, ZE2, ZE3, IM, IOM, JE and GY. Postcode exception areas include Scottish Highlands & Islands, Isle of Man, Channel Islands and Northern Ireland.
Returns Policy: You have fourteen (14) days, from receipt of cancellable goods, to notify us if you wish to cancel your order or exchange an item. For more information on our returns policy please click here.