The Spinner ® NXT manufactured by Star Trac is our top-of-the-line bike that performs as great as it looks. A sleek steel frame (Zinc dip coated for superior rust prevention) uses custom designed tubing that helps repel sweat and provides a secure fit for the adjustable seat and handlebars. The large bladed forks help prevent sweat from reaching the drive train and flywheel while providing maximum stability.
The Spinner ® NXT Incorporates a very functional dual water bottle holder (or a water bottle/remote control holder) that won't bend or break like a traditional water bottle cage. The Spinner ® NXT also utilizes custom dual-sided SPD® pedals featuring a larger pedal body and both SPD and toe cage design. Our dual-sided SPD compatible pedal was designed specifically for the Spinner line of bikes and is by far and away the most durable and functional indoor cycling pedal available.
- Kevlar Poly V-Belt drive system provides a smooth quiet ride virtually maintenance free
- Classic steel frame design with zinc dip coating for superior rust prevention
- Traditional Spinner® handlebar configuration with non slip grip coating
- Dual oversized easy access water bottle holders integrated into the handlebar design
- Front mounted wheels for easy transport and movement
- Custom dual-sided SPD® pedals featuring a larger pedal body and both SPD and toe cage design
- Smooth control resistance knob with direct pressure emergency stop
- Accommodates riders 5’ 0” (152.4 cm) to 6’ 6 with a maximum recommended weight capacity of 350 lbs
- To maintain excellent commercial grade quality ride after ride, the Spinner® Black Belt has rust-defying two-stage powder coating paint job and rock solid steel construction for lasting performance as well as an increased 5 degree handlebar angle for a more comfortable cycling position and an impressive upgraded Q-factor for the most authentic indoor cycle ride.
|Warranty Type||Commercial Warranty|
|Commercial Warranty Details||Frame is covered for 10 years from the date of purchase for structural failure. Flywheel Assembly, Brake Knob Assembly, Handle Bar Assembly, Seat Post, and Foot Adjustments are covered for three (3) years from the date of purchase. Handle Bar Post Plastic Sleeve, Seat Post Plastic Sleeve, Bottom Bracket Assembly, Seat Saddle Assembly, and Pop-Pin Assembly, are covered for two (2) years for the date of purchase. Pedals, Chain, Brake Pad Assembly, Rubber Frame Guard, Brass Brake Nut and remaining parts are covered for one (1) year from the date of purchase. An advance warranty replacement kit of wear items is included, consisting of: one (1) brake pad and two (2) pedal straps.|
|Adjustable||Seat - vertical and horizontal. Handlebars - vertical and horizontal.|
|Pedals||Custom dual-sided SPD® pedals featuring a larger pedal body and both SPD and toe cage design.|
|Frame||Sleek steel frame design with zinc dip coating for superior rust prevention|
|Handlebars||No-slip grip handle bars with dual water bottle holders.|
|Heart Rate Monitor||No|
|Belt Type||Long lasting Poly-V Groove belt for an exceptionally smooth ride.|
|Dimensions||53.3cm (W) x 137.2cm (L) x 101.6cm (H)|
|Maximum User Weight||158.8|
Delivery and Returns
We offer a range of delivery options, depending on the product you’re buying and where you would like your order delivered. Find out more about our delivery options and returns policy below.
Pre-Christmas delivery has now finished. Any orders placed between the 22nd of December to the 3rd of January 2017 will be dispatched on Monday 9th January 2017.
Please allow 3-5 business days for delivery. Standard delivery from £9.95 inc-VAT.
Free UK mainland delivery is available on selected products only. Please allow at least 5-7 business days for delivery.
Note: For large or heavy items we currently offer a kerbside pallet drop only. For more details please call 0333 2000 750.
UK postcode exceptions: Free delivery is currently not available to the following postcodes beginning with: BT, KA27, KA28, FK18-FK21, HS1-HS9, IV1-IV63, PA20-PA88, PH17-PH50, KW1-KW17, PO30-PO41, ZE1, ZE2, ZE3, IM, IOM, JE and GY. Postcode exception areas include Scottish Highlands & Islands, Isle of Man, Channel Islands and Northern Ireland.
Returns Policy: You have fourteen (14) days, from receipt of cancellable goods, to notify us if you wish to cancel your order or exchange an item. For more information on our returns policy please click here.