The Wattbike is an extremely valuable training tool for cycling, performance conditioning and general fitness training. However, the key to unlocking it's full potential lies in a good understanding of the advanced features the bike offers. To help our customers maximise the benefits they can get from their bike, we're welcoming Marvin Burton, Wattbike Master Trainer to our Training Academy in Edinburgh to deliver this half day course.
Master Trainer : Marvin Burton
Level : 4 REPs points, 5 hours
This five hour course is worth 4 REPs points and will cover the following topics:
- An introduction to fitness and testing using power and heart rate data
- Linking heart rate monitors and using the test results to produce heart rate and power training zones for a user. This enables users to work within British Cycling training zones and receive accurate feedback when using the bikes for training or interval workouts
- How to utilise the USB function, letting you to pre-design programmes, classes, training plans and store all of your personal data
- Ideas and help on how you can set up competitions, challenges and how to launch the bikes with new clients
- The group software shows riders on a screen so that you can race, host a cycling time trial or coach groups of people at the same time
- How to update the bikes firmware, clean the bikes and troubleshooting on things like battery life, memory and safety
For further information please contact training academy staff via email@example.com
If you're a commercial operator and would like to discuss on-site training for your staff, again please get in touch via the contact details above.
Finance Your Purchase
Instant Online Decision - No Paperwork Involved
Finance options are available on all orders over £280. You can select your finance option by adding your item(s) to your shopping basket and then choose the Pay4Later finance option in the payment section at checkout.
Note: Finance is only available to UK residents over the age of 18. Subject to terms and conditions. Signature on delivery will be required. Goods will only be delivered to your billing address, and not to an alternative delivery address. Find out more about financing your purchase.
Delivery and Returns
We offer a range of delivery options, depending on the product you’re buying and where you would like your order delivered. Find out more about our delivery options and returns policy below.
Standard Delivery: Please allow 2-3 business days for delivery. Standard delivery from £9.95 inc-VAT.
Free UK Delivery: Free UK mainland delivery is available on selected products over £99. Please allow 3-5 business days for delivery.
Next Day Delivery: If your order is placed before midday on any business day (Monday-Friday) and you choose Next Day Delivery at checkout your order will be delivered the next working day. Any order placed after midday will be dispatched the next working day. Next working day delivery from £14.99 inc-VAT and is available on selected products only.
Saturday Delivery: If Saturday Delivery is available for the products in your basket we’ll offer you this option at checkout. Your order must be placed before midday on the previous day. Saturday Delivery from £19.99 inc-VAT.
Note: For large or heavy items we currently offer a kerbside pallet drop only. For more details please call 0333 2000 750.
UK postcode exceptions: Free, Next Working Day and Saturday delivery options are currently not available to the following postcodes beginning with: BT, KA27, KA28, FK18-FK21, HS1-HS9, IV1-IV63, PA20-PA88, PH17-PH50, KW1-KW17, PO30-PO41, ZE1, ZE2, ZE3, IM, IOM, JE and GY. Postcode exception areas include Scottish Highlands & Islands, Isle of Man, Channel Islands and Northern Ireland.
Returns Policy: You have fourteen (14) days, from receipt of cancellable goods, to notify us if you wish to cancel your order or exchange an item. For more information on our returns policy please click here.