The Zhangkong IWF Coloured Weight Plates are approved by the International Weightlifting Federation. The plates are made of steel and have a rubber coating as per IWF specifications. The diameter of the largest disc is 450mm with a tolerance of ±1mm. The bore diameter is 50mm.
The weights colour coded to IWF specifications are as stated with the following tolerances:
- 1. Colour: White | Weight: 0.5kg + 10g / -0g | Diameter: 135mm ± 1mm | Thickness: 13mm ± 1mm
- 2. Colour: Green | Weight: 1.0kg + 10g / -0g | Diameter: 155mm ± 1mm | Thickness: 17mm ± 1mm
- 3. Colour Yellow | Weight: 1.5kg + 10g / -0g | Diameter: 175mm ± 1mm | Thickness: 19mm ± 1mm
- 4. Colour: Blue | Weight: 2.0kg + 10g / -0g | Diameter: 190mm ± 1mm | Thickness: 20mm ± 1mm
- 5. Colour: Red | Weight: 2.5kg + 10g / -0g | Diameter: 220mm ± 1mm | Thickness: 20mm ± 1mm
- 6. Colour: White | Weight: 5.0kg + 10g / -0g | Diameter: 260mm ± 1mm | Thickness: 25mm ± 1mm
- 7. Colour: Green | Weight: 10.0kg + 10g / -5g | Diameter: 450mm ± 1mm | Thickness: 35mm ± 1mm
- 8. Colour: Yellow | Weight: 15.0kg + 15g / -7.5g | Diameter: 450mm ± 1mm | Thickness: 40mm ± 1mm
- 9. Colour: Blue | Weight: 20.0kg + 20g / -10g | Diameter: 450mm ± 1mm | Thickness: 45mm ± 1mm
- 10. Colour: Red | Weight: 25.0kg + 25g / -12.5g | Diameter: 450mm ± 1mm | Thickness: 50mm ± 1mm
There is clear indication of weight on both sides of the plates as per IWF specifications. Weights are durable and whilst on the Zhangkong bars can withstand impact associated with Olympic lifting.
|Warranty Type||Commercial Warranty|
|Commercial Warranty Details||1 Year Warranty.|
Finance Your Purchase
Instant Online Decision - No Paperwork Involved
Finance options are available on all orders over £280. You can select your finance option by adding your item(s) to your shopping basket and then choose the Pay4Later finance option in the payment section at checkout.
Note: Finance is only available to UK residents over the age of 18. Subject to terms and conditions. Signature on delivery will be required. Goods will only be delivered to your billing address, and not to an alternative delivery address. Find out more about financing your purchase.
Delivery and Returns
We offer a range of delivery options, depending on the product you’re buying and where you would like your order delivered. Find out more about our delivery options and returns policy below.
Pre-Christmas delivery has now finished. Any orders placed between the 22nd of December to the 3rd of January 2017 will be dispatched on Monday 9th January 2017.
Please allow 3-5 business days for delivery. Standard delivery from £9.95 inc-VAT.
Free UK mainland delivery is available on selected products only. Please allow at least 5-7 business days for delivery.
Note: For large or heavy items we currently offer a kerbside pallet drop only. For more details please call 0333 2000 750.
UK postcode exceptions: Free delivery is currently not available to the following postcodes beginning with: BT, KA27, KA28, FK18-FK21, HS1-HS9, IV1-IV63, PA20-PA88, PH17-PH50, KW1-KW17, PO30-PO41, ZE1, ZE2, ZE3, IM, IOM, JE and GY. Postcode exception areas include Scottish Highlands & Islands, Isle of Man, Channel Islands and Northern Ireland.
Returns Policy: You have fourteen (14) days, from receipt of cancellable goods, to notify us if you wish to cancel your order or exchange an item. For more information on our returns policy please click here.